In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the incumbent web domain is "Tu perro contigo" (hereinafter "Tu perro contigo"). Contact Email: email@example.com website.
Your dog with you has no responsibility for the content of external websites that can be accessed through links on the site www.tuperrocontigo.com, used as a service to users of the network. All information contained on this website is provided directly by Your dog with you. So Your dog with you is not responsible for any incorrect information.
Access and / or use of this site "Tu perro contigo" attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. Use of the web
www.tuperrocontigo.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to "Tu perro contigo" or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content.
The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that name the company that created the web site offers through its website and by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for:
1. engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
2. spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights;
3. causing damage to physical and logical systems Name of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
4. attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the creator of the website reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public security or which, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, "Tu perro contigo" not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal information you provide through the website www.tuperrocontigo.com will be treated confidentially, passing part of the file CUSTOMERS, registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Your personal data will be used solely for the provision of the services offered through the website and to send future commercial information that may be of interest and notices on services provided.
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data with via email, attaching photocopy of identity card / passport, the firstname.lastname@example.org address. The data requested by the user marked with an asterisk (*) are strictly necessary to provide the service or to contact the user. In any case, the failure to provide more data than strictly necessary will be a reduction in the quality of service.
www.tuperrocontigo.com not sell, rent or make available to third parties the personal data provided by users of the website.
www.tuperrocontigo.com has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized personal data access at all times given the state of technology, however, the user must be aware that the measures Internet security is not impregnable. Filling in the forms included on the website implies the user's express consent to the inclusion of their personal data in the database www.tuperrocontigo.com
The following describes the procedures of site management, in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it. This notice is given according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Code on Personal Data Protection) to those who interact with web services accessible electronically to the address: www.tuperrocontigo.com
the information is provided only for www.tuperrocontigo.com and not for other websites eventually consulted by the user through a link. The information note is also inspired by Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group instituted by art. 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular,
of the information that the holders of the treatment must provide to the users when they access web pages, regardless of the objectives of the access.
As a result of the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The 'owner' of your treatment is Your dog with you.
Data Processing Location
The treatments related to the Internet services of this site take place in the headquarters of Your dog with you, and are processed only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of the treatment. No data derived from the Internet service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who send requests to send informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the requested service or provision.
Types of treated data
Navigation data: computer systems and software procedures dedicated to the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal exercise, some personal data (called log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols . This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but that by their very nature could, through development and associations with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users that connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to transmit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response given by the server (positive conclusion, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the environment computer user. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to control its correct operation. The data could be used to verify liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site and may be delivered to the judicial authority, when it expressly requests it. Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as other possible personal data included in the mail. Specific informative notes of synthesis will be successively presented or visualized in the pages of the site dedicated to certain services upon request.
5. Intellectual property
"Tu perro contigo" by itself or as an assignee, it owns all intellectual property rights and industrial of website as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by "Tu perro contigo" or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of "Tu perro contigo". The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property ownership of "Tu perro contigo". You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of "Tu perro contigo".
6. Exclusion of warranties and liability
"Tu perro contigo" not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
"Tu perro contigo" reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
In the event that www.tuperrocontigo.com are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, "Tu perro contigo" not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case "Tu perro contigo" assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites.
Also the inclusion of these external connections will not involve any type of association, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
9. Right of exclusion
"Tu perro contigo" pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11. Modification of these conditions and duration
"Tu perro contigo" could change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein.
The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until properly published. they are modified by others.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between "Tu perro contigo" and the user by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Principado de Asturias.
13. Cookies policy
Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information will be stored in a cookie, nor can it be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allows this website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the website. Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request.
Types of cookies:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile. The companies with which we have contracted advertising services have their own privacy policies, which you can consult at the following links:
Remarketing with Google Analytics for display advertising
Google Analytics for display advertising is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics Universal and its cookies with the AdWords advertising network. www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google that connects the activity of this website with the AdWords advertising network. www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
14. Managing cookies: Guarantees
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lo...
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it. You can go to the portal Your Online Choices where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by supplier, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.
15. Discretion of the Data Contribution
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data collected in the application forms to Your dog with you, or indicated in any way in contacts with Your dog with you to request the sending of information material or other communications. Your non-contribution may imply the impossibility of obtaining the requested. To complete the information, it must be remembered that in some cases (not the object of the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information for the purposes of article 157 of D.lgs. No. 196/2003, for the purposes of control over the processing of personal data. In these cases, the response is mandatory, under penalty of administrative sanction.
16. Treatment Modalities
Personal data is treated with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to obtain the results for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
17. Rights of the Stakeholders
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or update, or rectification , as well as its elimination. By virtue of the same article, they have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Applications must be sent by email to Your dog with you, by email at the following email address email@example.com